page contents Poetry With Pic: I miss you, miss your Walnut eyes, the bitter tenderness

Monday 29 July 2013

I miss you, miss your Walnut eyes, the bitter tenderness


I miss you

I miss you, miss your
Walnut eyes, the bitter tenderness 
Infused with the sorrows of the world
Stands inside them shinning with compassion

I miss your muscle mass of body
Strong as a rock to touch yet with supple
Softness of the baby , dimples here and there
How I love to maneuver,exploring every inch

I miss your pitch-dark mass of hair
Straight , not wavy, my pleasure to mess
Them up , rearranging in the way i want
Please don't get angry baby, just fooling with you

I miss the burning desert kisses
The lava from volcano down to my
Stomach eating me with passion
I miss you , miss you .. catch the echo


by Margaret Gudkov, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments