page contents Poetry With Pic: Today is World Poetry Day: Time for my long pending Poem, Dedicated to

Friday 22 March 2013

Today is World Poetry Day: Time for my long pending Poem, Dedicated to


Today is World Poetry Day: Time for my long pending Poem, Dedicated to +°•.¸ღılııllı► Meri Chahat ◄ıllıılıღ¸.•°

May I walk with U.
May I walk with you, a mile or a half?
On a long unforeseen path, with no ends
May I bow down for the dragonfly?
To hitch and catch for numerous times
May I pluck the soft grass leaf, untouched?
With drops of moisture gleamed on it
May I turn around to hear the rustling voice?
For the words untold and unheard of
May I stand and wait for the clouds?
To rain and empty its heart

May I walk with you, shoes in my hand?
To feel the dampness of the soil
May I take the air closer to your arms?
Let tossing my hands for a touch
May I..May I walk with whole my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments