page contents Poetry With Pic: He has seeped into my being

Thursday 18 April 2013

He has seeped into my being

He has seeped into my being.
He has commandeered my mind.
And I can't believe he's seeing
all that no one else could find.

He has understood my thinking.
He has felt my secret pain,
and I can't believe I'm drinking
in this love like April rain.

He has made love to me slowly.
He has kissed away my tears.
and though he accepts me wholly,
I can't help but voice my fears.
Will he keep me close forever?
Will he need me every day?
Will he shelter me and never
take his love and go away?

April spring time, as each flower
opens wide to catch the sun,
he and I bend to the power
that has joined us two as one.
If the world turns in our favor,
if this dream is meant to be,
we'll have many springs to savor
love in April, him and me.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments