page contents Poetry With Pic: Back to Flintstones

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Back to Flintstones

Back to Flintstones

Do we really learn from past?
Stepping on rakes again and getting hurt 
Cursing from pain and saying
I am a such a fool ,why I repeat myself

Is happening to me too often now
Mistakes are hanging on my wall of shame
Reminders of the loss of face
And things I could avoid it if I chose to

Why few men think they can take advantage
Of the woman when she is by herself
Either overcharge for the repairs or
Assume she s not smart enough to understand

From where this degrading dominance
Is coming from ? ...the cavemen maybe
Proven wrong at many angles ,defeated by the logic
Past still dangling on necks of some of them

Back to Flintstones .....off they go

+°•.¸ღılııllı► Meri Chahat ◄ıllıılıღ¸.•° 
+Sajid Ali Turri
+Dulha & Dulhan
+Sami Krogan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments