page contents Poetry With Pic: DESIRES

Sunday 25 August 2013

DESIRES

DESIRES

There are many things from you I desire
Very much the same as you desire from me
None the least of which is to feel the fire
When our passion's given chance to be free

I want to stare so deep into your eyes
That your soul begs to have my love within
Taste your mouth, your breasts, between shapely thighs
Kiss and caress ev'ry inch of your skin

Name your desire, I won't care what you ask
My sole purpose, provide you with pleasure
There is no wish of yours too great a task
So use me and my talents at leisure

Anytime, anywhere, ask and I'd do
And I'm sure you would honour this request
The same I'd desire to receive from you
So our passion we might truly give test


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments