page contents Poetry With Pic: I marvel at the animals

Thursday 8 August 2013

I marvel at the animals

I marvel at the animals

I marvel at the animals
They know instinctively what 
Good for them and what can harm

Watching with delight the birds all kinds
Bath taking in the puddle ,shaking off
The excess of the water, chirping something
On their own language, calling others to act the same

My dog stretching long and hard numb muscles
After prolonged lingering on bed,eating the herb
While walking in the meadow, for the benefit of body
How does he knows it is really good for him?
We never notice little things that animals would teach us
Preferring reasoning we are superior in brain
Yet many times we should of stop and listen,learn
From them ,giving the benefit of doubt

by Margaret Gudkov
Pic by Robin Loznak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments