page contents Poetry With Pic: Space to breath

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Space to breath

Space to breath

How you explain to anxious friend
When phone is ringing and you not picking up
That mood is down and self contemplation all you need
Sleeping maybe or wandering around the house

She'd scold complaining
I don't care and make her worry much
But i cannot talk nor listen anyone
Alone i want to be to understand

The chattering wearing me out
Long conversations clouds mind with blanket
Like Greta Garbo shutting herself n Park avenue
Apartment ,old recluse saying I want to be alone

Please friends try to understand
I went through too much tribulations
Rest is in order ,worry less and less
If I don't answer do not nag me ..give me space to breath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments