page contents Poetry With Pic: The fire-bird

Saturday 17 August 2013

The fire-bird

The fire-bird

The fire- bird from children's stories
The forest greeted me with it's motley plumage
I tried to catch it by the tail ,alas got only feather
She flew away ,leaving me wondering and awed

The forest whispered she will be back
Don't worry ,bringing the happiness and peace
I poked wet ground in the dreamy exaltation
Not heeding animals and birds,who checked me out

I was faraway and leaves were not leaves
The intricate intaglios on the walls of house
You sitting in the comfy chair,reading the book
Me ,laying on the woven carpet listening your story

The fire -bird was watching over through the vitric windows
I thought i saw her smile

by Margaret Gudkov
art by Hollie Sierra


+Matt Gibson +Matt Gibson +I dont know why I missing you ........♥♥ +Poetry With Pic +Sajid Ali Turri 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments