page contents Poetry With Pic: Throwing the doubt like Tossing the coin in the ocean

Thursday 15 August 2013

Throwing the doubt like Tossing the coin in the ocean

Throwing the doubt like
Tossing the coin in the ocean
You never know what outcome
Will be, it either swallowed by

The waves of dire consequences 
Ruining the other person 's life
Or hopefully ends up in peaceful way
In any case, trust is must when two

People love each other
So i ask you not letting shadow of
Suspicion demolish what we have
Between us , dissolving our love

I am not guilty of the deeds
Accomplished by others, I am responsible
Only for myself , my offense is that I Love you
More then i can say in words


by Margaret Gudkov

art by M.Cheval

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments