page contents Poetry With Pic: Light of the thousand candles

Saturday 28 September 2013

Light of the thousand candles

Light of the thousand candles

Love is the light of
The thousand candles flickering into the night
Paving the way out of darkness into the warmth
Of sunlight , fly if you might higher and higher to wavering sun

Closing my eyes i can see you in there
Standing and smiling at me ,hands outstretched
Transparent in the golden glow, hands of the angel
I am anxious to touch it ,squeezed in hearty embrace

Baby come closer,let me caress you
Breezing myself into you , let us be river
Flowing to ocean,ocean of kindness and Love
Wishing and hoping that thousand candles
Never extinguish their light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments