page contents Poetry With Pic: The Life Time Of A Boy To a Man......

Thursday 26 September 2013

The Life Time Of A Boy To a Man......

The lifetime of a boy t a man..
I was born, A Girl was there 2 hold me:- My Mother.
I grew as a child, A Girl was there 2 care for me & play with me:- My Sister.
I went to school, A Girl was there 2 help me learn:- My Teacher.
I became depressed whenever I lost, A Girl was there 2 offer a shoulder:- My Girl Friend.
I needed company, compatibility & Love.. A great Girl was there for me:- My Wife.
I became tough, A Girl was there 2 melt me:- My Daughter..
When i die, A Girl is there 2 absorb me in:- My Motherland.
If U R A Man, Value Every Girl &
If U R A GIRL, Be Proud of urself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments