page contents Poetry With Pic: YOUR'S IS THE LOVE

Monday 23 September 2013

YOUR'S IS THE LOVE

YOUR'S IS THE LOVE

Your's is the love that can brighten my day
When the darkness threatens to overtake
When ev'rything else in my life is gray
On you I can count to never forsake

Your's is the love that can lighten my heart
When this life's events are bringing me down
When I struggle for a reason to start
On you I can count to remove my frown

Your's is the love that can keep me on course
When I start to stray from my chosen goal
When the wind in my sails is lacking force
On you I can count to return control

Your's is the love that can enlighten me
When I seek to understand the divine
When I question what the future will be
On you I can count to always be mine

(c) John Patrick Boutilier, Courtenay, BC, Sept 22, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments