page contents Poetry With Pic: The Kamasutra

Monday 14 October 2013

The Kamasutra

The Kamasutra

The Kamasutra book laying on the table
Begging to open and explore the art of love
The hesitation hanging in the air
Strain of conservatism maybe,strange

I did not notice after me before
From where I picked up that bug?
Nobody could accuse me ever to be demure and shy
Always white crow in the midst of black ones

The qualms erased at the thought of you
Imagining the two of us snuggling in positions
The needle and the thread ,sewing together ornaments
Becoming blooming lotus ,eagle or the horse

High art of giving pleasure and enjoy
I enter in it's stream without agitation
Skinny dipping in the fast moving currents
Not panicking of losing demeanor as long as I'm with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments