page contents Poetry With Pic: Whispering "I love you "

Thursday 3 October 2013

Whispering "I love you "

Whispering "I love you "

Whispering"I love you"
Before succumbing to Morpheus"s hugs
The eyes opening in morning after the sun
Little rascals rays tickled my face and whispering again

I love you,no scream on top of lungs
Everybody hear me , hear how I feel in every hour
Every waking moment of my life,not making secret of it
I'll shout "I love you",so it will echoed through

The mountains and sky
Picked by the rivers ,streaming to the oceans
My "I love you" would reach the furthest points
Circling in between the stars along the Milky way

I whisper "I love you " ..you'd whisper "I love you back"

+ko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments