page contents Poetry With Pic: Watching the starry sky

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Watching the starry sky

Watching the starry sky

I sit ,watching the starry sky
Dismissing from the mind all thoughts
Transported into inky deepness
No more spectator,participant in heavens show

Sucked in by the unknown force
I am wafting on the angel's wings
Admiring from the height the life below
How I could miss such loveliness,passing with the empty eyes

Drunk in euphoria I continue journey
Touching the stars with my bare hands
Ouch, the reaction is surprising ..cold
They cold ,the icicles of sky ,the difference
There no meltdown like on earth after touchdown
I did not know ,from beneath they seem so hot
Electric lamps God put at night ,so we not get that lonely


by Margaret Gudkov
art by Gild a lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments