page contents Poetry With Pic: 2015 Lat year has changed words to describe it

Friday 12 December 2014

2015 Lat year has changed words to describe it

Lat year has changed words to describe it
But new year has new to use
So it’s a new start of opportunity again
Make it great one
on this new year I have wish
For all the world
Have no wars, no fights
Just peace and prosperity
You are the one in this whole world
Whole I can trust, respect
I feel comfortable when you are with me
You are the one who comes in my dreams everyday
Happy New Year 2015 to my special one
You fulfill any promise life is too short
May be I can’t fulfill all the promise
But I’m sure about one thing that
I love you from the core of my heart
And I will love you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments