page contents Poetry With Pic: Baby, don't stay in the Confinement of the tears

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Baby, don't stay in the Confinement of the tears

Baby, don't stay in the
Confinement of the tears
Breaching the holes in the bosom
I know your delicate, tuned in soul

Barely can handle distance
You miss me so, i miss you too
We will not argue who is more
Both our cores crumbling into pieces

Those pieces carried by the wind
Over the cities and the oceans
Birds peck them , draining even greater
I wish the debilitating torture over

Love swept us in her arms
Asudden... without rehearsal
Possessively upholding minds
You stole my heart in the tsunami
Kiss... now i am stealing yours

by Margaret Gudkov

ART by I.Karkabi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments