page contents Poetry With Pic: My sundar Oh ,precious jewel!!!

Wednesday 14 August 2013

My sundar Oh ,precious jewel!!!

My sundar

Oh ,precious jewel!!!
I am in awe of thy beauty
Blazing my imagination with
Light so bright ,the stars seem stygian shadows

Thy limbs, the wings of swan
Fanning the air with delicacy of
The feather's flair, the angels hushed up
Ashamed of their ordinary ailerons

Thy skin, the thinnest silk
The smoothest, finest essence
Befit only for the beings of such divine
Proportions, shine like the ocean in the moonlight

Thy thighs , the gates to secret garden
Firm, juicy grapes I crave to hold in arms
Two sentinels , shielded in the shapely allure
I have to give them cryptic word to enter in nirvana

Thy eyes i jump with the intention of
The no return, suspended in the breathless flight
Free falling in the Sheba 's palace of the lusty treasures
Leave me there my beloved in the hallucinogenic dream

Thy hair, foamy waves bathing me
In honeyed glow , i am the dolphin diving
Exploring the uncharted depths
Picking up rare pearls from the seashells

Give me thy breasts to behold
The alabaster pulchritude , go back in time
When i was a mere infant and put my lips on them
Quenching the thirst for milky goodness

You are my phool, my Sundar
My everything, you my beloved

by Margaret Gudkov
phool is flower on Hindi
Sundar is beauty on Hindi

art by Karl Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments