page contents Poetry With Pic: Conversation with a mirror

Friday 16 August 2013

Conversation with a mirror



Conversation with a mirror

Hey, you there in the mirror
Don't give me that indignant look
You are my twin, remember dear?
We are inseparable Eng and Chang

You are no queen and me no Cinderella
So drop this huffy look and smile
Life can be tough sometimes , I know it
But we can swim against the current for sure

I see you worry way too much
In the boundless eyes sunk anguish
The lines near mouth going slowly upward
The silver hairs naughty, naughty, playing hide- and- seek

I think ,I just saw the tiny spark in
The eye's corner, smirk laced lips
You little devil, what you up to?
Girl, verbalize your secret, it will be safe with me

Aha, finally you laughing at me or us
It's fine, been serious was way too long
Now, those lines near mouth shifted into laughing lines

by Margaret Gudkov
Art Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments