page contents Poetry With Pic: The tree on sidewalk

Saturday 17 August 2013

The tree on sidewalk

The tree on sidewalk

The tree on the sidewalk 
Withered and dried,is slowly expiring
Under the rays of unrelenting sun 
The roots must be severed and dead

I passed so many times
Looking at this with sadness and regret
Comparing myself to tree without leaves
Disintegrating slowly without love

It was once beautiful young shrub
Growing tall in the anticipation of the warmth
Stalks playfully appeared ,saying hello to everyone
Something went wrong in middle and it started dehydrate

Without love nobody can survive
Not tree ,not me .I'll be like this
If life will not advance ,bringing the love inside my heart

by Margaret Gudkov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments