page contents Poetry With Pic: Don't call me smart

Monday 12 August 2013

Don't call me smart

Don't call me smart

Don' t call me wise and smart
I am not of kind,the famous Russian 
Writer called "The woe of wit"
Too much of good thing can lead to chaos

I am in mess
My naivete landed me in labyrinth of dreams
God dropping clues with the incessant chain of links
Missing always,catching only empty meaning

Who is wise?one who possesses greatest knowledge?
What if that knowledge does not help to come to
Right decisions ,inflicting damage on already sinking ship
Ask Cleopatra,she would knows,was a too smart for her own good

So wise I am not ...just ordinary woman deep in love

by Margaret Gudkov
art by Yuri klapouh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments