page contents Poetry With Pic: I am no beggar,yet You made me feel this way Harsh words knifed me so deeply,

Friday 9 August 2013

I am no beggar,yet You made me feel this way Harsh words knifed me so deeply,

I am no beggar,yet
You made me feel this way
Harsh words knifed me so deeply,
Leaving bleeding wounds in soul

We grew together ,you and me
You are my kin, don't have it closer
Successful life, the sumptuous house
I asked for the sustenance, desperate for aid

You turned me down,choosing to believe
The hearsay maybe, maybe not, i probably
Would never know, telling not call here
Grated me with hateful attitude

I felt like swimming in the shit
Right up to my throat ,how that is fair?
You play big boss with secretary telling me
To wait ,just know one thing, all money in the world
Will not stop the death and you cannot take them
In the grave, however rich and famous

I am down now ,but not out

by Margaret Gudkov
Art by Claudia F.Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments