page contents Poetry With Pic: I need a man who gives me wings So i can soar to the heights

Friday 9 August 2013

I need a man who gives me wings So i can soar to the heights

I need a man

I need a man who gives me wings
So i can soar to the heights unknowns
Without fear of crashing on my face
He would be there, holding hands for safety

I need a man who lends me ear
When I am depressed and turning
All from grey to azure sky forcing me
To laugh aloud over silly pranks

I need a man who will be there
Just as I get sick and frail
Sit by my side,telling the stories
Bringing the hope of better end

I need a man who comes to room
And brighten by it's presence
Reminding me in face ,eyes lips
How much I love him

I need a man who shows me in every little way
How much He loves me

by Margaret Gudkov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments