page contents Poetry With Pic: Special kinda a smile

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Special kinda a smile

Special kinda a smile

I saw the special kinda a smile
The smile that goes straight to heart
Open,generous and humble
It was from homeless male settled on the ground

I offered a change,apologizing
He beamed friendly,saying it's alright
I stopped on my tracks from sudden warmth
Whispering forgive me, I should learn from you

The thing or two for sure
I thought i have grave situation
And problems weighted heavily on shoulders
Looking at you down without home and job

I realized i am such a fool
You are the wise man, salt of earth
He eyed me intently,smiling even bigger
Saying,bless you ,it's alright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments